4 Plots: Plot 1 - 0.27 acres (1093 sqm) £160,000
Plot 2 – SOLD! SSTC - 0.28 acres (1133 sqm) £170,000
Plot 3 – 0.16 acres (648 sqm) £140,000
Plot 4 – 0.21 acres (850 sqm) £150,000
Plot 5 – SOLD! SSTC
- Residential development opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission for 5 individual plots
- Popular village with a good range of amenities
- Edge of village location with open views
- Walking distance to all local services including Primary School
- Within 10 miles of the City of Lincoln and the Market Town of Gainsborough
An area of former agricultural land extending in total to 1.14 acres (0.46 hectares) positioned to the east of the village centre with extensive open views.
The site is level with individual plots defined by post and rail fencing following the approval of Outline Planning Permission for 5 dwellings, granted in February 2020 (WLDC Reference number 140331, approved 06/02/2020).
The 3 remaining plots are available individually or as a group (note: Plots 2 and 5 are SSTC).
Sturton by Stow is a popular and charming village situated to the north east of the Cathedral City of Lincoln.
The village benefits from a variety of local amenities, all of which are within a short walking distance of the site, including a primary school (OFSTED rated ‘Good’), public house, village shops, tea rooms, village hall, Church, Chapel, bus services and a general recreational sports field.
Sturton by Stow is conveniently located mid-way between Lincoln and the market town of Gainsborough, around 9 miles to the south-east and north-west respectively, via Tillbridge Lane.
The closest railways stations are Lincoln Central (10 miles), Gainsborough Lea Road (9 miles) and Saxilby (4 miles). Buses run through the village with a number of stops within a level 400m walking distance.
The site is situated in an attractive semi-rural location on the eastern edge of the village, with remaining barns of the former White House Farm to the north, low-density housing further to the south and west and agricultural land extending eastwards with views towards Scampton and Lincoln.