Why Us? We understand the strict budget and state funding constraints and work directly with school boards, governors or trustees to carefully scope all projects, formulate feasibility studies and offer professional advice on the options available. To assist in fully costing any projects, we can also provide detailed tender packs to help our clients obtain accurate and comparable quotes for any buildings works.
At the planning stage we handle everything on your behalf too, with in-house architectural design, and will keep you fully briefed and updated at every stage. Our collaborations included both private and academy trusts, local authorities, sports groups, apprenticeship and skills providers (Government appointed Education & Skills Funding Agency contractors), secondary schools and private healthcare clinics to name just a few.
Fytche-Taylor Planning Ltd have experience of framework tendering requirements too and we are well versed in the process for working within these parameters where necessary.
Full in-house planning, design and consultancy services available include:
- Feasibility Studies, Masterplans, Presentation-ready concept proposals and planning appraisals
- Innovative architectural design solutions for new buildings and extensions
- Tender packs
- Full Design Packages - Architectural Plans (and all architecture work including Measured Building Surveys and Concept Design Sketches)
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Site extensions and new buildings
- Change of use, including partial conversions
- Building Regulations - plans and building control applications with advice on compliance
- Collaborative working - we provide in-house architectural design but if you already have an architect on board, or an architect has drawn your site plans previously, that's fine too. Our planning experts are frequently appointed as part of a multi-discipline team, working alongside other architects, surveyors, and a range of other technical or industry experts. Contact Us for assistance (opens in new tab).
"Great company. Thoroughly professional, an extensive level of knowledge and incredibly positive to work with."
5 Star Review - Mr J Sisman, Head Teacher, Ling Moor Primary School (Priory Academy), Lincoln.