Planning Application Approved! Another fantastic outcome for our clients with full planning permission granted for the conversion and extension of two existing properties to form new office space, meeting rooms and welfare facilities for Bradshaw Transport in Sturton by Stow.
The pair of historic cottages were recognised as heritage assets and therefore to preserve their existing character and the traditional street scene, the planned repair work will sensitively restore the frontages of the 111-year-old properties back to their original appearance. To the back, large modern extensions will increase the new commercial space for the business to continue to grow. In addition to all planning and architectural work, we are providing construction drawings, making the business' Building Control application and have produced a detailed tender pack so that they can obtain accurate build costs for the works. Location: Sturton by Stow, Lincolnshire
Services Provided for this project:
- Full site surveys, building surveys, comprehensive planning advice and sketch proposals to show the options available
- Present design work to the client and create full architectural plans
- Prepare planning application forms, detailed Planning Statement (inc. Heritage Assessment) plus Design & Access Statement
- Submission of the application to the council, plus liaison with local planning authority up to approval (West Lindsey District Council)
- Building Control Application, construction drawings, tender pack, utilities surveys, full construction-cycle support to completion