Application 1 - Our clients approached us with a challenge of overcoming the heritage and flood risk constraints – we did and the property now known as ‘Lock Lodge’ has been developed to form a stunning new waterside holiday let.
Full planning services included:
- Preparation of the Planning Application
- Development of business case to support the application
- Analysis of leisure/tourism sector and needs to meet planning requirements
- Liaison with the LPA Planning Officers and Conservation Officers
- All site plans
- Heritage Impact Assessment
- Flood Risk Assessment (Flood Zone 3)
- Planning Statement and Design and Access Statement.
The client was so impressed they came back and we successfully gained planning permission for a second bespoke new-build unit alongside (see further below)!