Planning permission has been approved for our client's new lodge types at Lincoln Golf Centre.
We’re thrilled to have secured planning permission for additional lodge types as part of the planned visitor accommodation at Lincoln Golf Centre. The amended and improved planning consent provides the centre with much improved flexibility as the complex continues to grow. Having used the services of a different consultant - and gaining permission only to find that it did not meet their business needs at all - Fytche-Taylor Planning were appointed to work closely with the owners of the site and liaise with the planning authority to improve and change the original consent, which we achieved at the first attempt. Our clients are thrilled with the result and we can’t wait to see the transformation! Location: Lincoln Golf Centre, Lincoln
All services were provided in-house for this project and included:
- full site survey, comprehensive planning advice and sketch proposal
- design and architectural plans
- planning application forms
- submission of information to the council
- liaison with local planning authority up to approval (North Kesteven District Council)